“Wonderful Azamara Mediterranean cruise”
Cruise review of Azamara Quest

Rebeccalane2 Azamara Quest 5 Wonderful Azamara Mediterranean cruise
Rebeccalane2
Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

This was our second cruise with the azamara line and I am happy to say it was as enjoyable as our first experience on the Journey in March 2013 sailing to Asia. We booked a club veranda this time instead of the club suite ( decided there would be so little time spent in the cabin as this trip had very little at sea time) and found the cabin to be small but fully adequate. All the things that we liked about the cruise line (excellent food, unscheduled dining times, specialty restaurants and friendly staff) were all there.

The captain of the ship was truly the star as he always kept us posted and explained along the way. During the voyage from Livorno to Monte Carlo there was a fierce thunder and lightning storm ( I know because it woke me up). As it turned out the lightning hit all three radar devices on the ship. We were successfully docked in Monte Carlo but until properly fixed the ship could not travel to the last and final destination of nice . The cruise did an excellent job of transporting everyone to the port of nice the next morning . My husband and I were driven to nice with 2 other couples and we then taxied on to our hotel.

The shore excursion operation is also to be commended. We were all set to go on an excursion in Croatia when a heavy rain hit. My husband and I got drenched as we left the small boat ( cancelled due to the rain) and said no to the alternative bus plan . They very nicely refunded the money. I was also sick a few days and couldn't go into Florence with my husband and that was refunded. They are very fair and accommodating.

Thank you to azamara for another wonderful trip and will look forward to my next journey.

Azamara Quest Cruises to the Mediterranean
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

The cabin was small but comfortable.
Published 10/18/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Azamara Quest Review
Azamara Quest Cruises to the Mediterranean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?