Disney Wonder Cruise Review by akeyesrobb: Another fabulous Disney cruise

Overall Member Rating

Another fabulous Disney cruise

Sail Date: February 2013
Destination: Bahamas

I went on this 4 night cruise with my husband and 2 kids (ages 7 and 9). This was our 2nd Disney cruise and it was as great as the first one, though too short!

As repeat cruisers, it took us less time to get acclimated and we immediately started taking advantage of the evening shows and other special events.

The cabin size (outward-facing with balcony) was comfortable for 4 people and stateroom service was great.

We again enjoyed Castaway Cay and really liked the day excursion to the Atlantis water park, as well.

But my highest praise comes around the food, which is the main reason we sail Disney. My daughter was multiple severe food allergies (egg, dairy, peanut, tree nut, sesame) and the dining staff is fabulous. We felt confident that her food was safe, and they went out of their way to offer alternative desserts. We'll be back! Less

Published 10/11/13