Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by Justfbilly

Member Name: Justfbilly
Cruise Date: September 2013
Embarkation: San Juan
Destination: Southern Caribbean
See More About: Jewel of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Hooked on cruising!

We had been talking about taking a cruise for years and I decided to plan this trip for our 25th anniversary. From the time we boarded the ship it was nothing but incredible! The service was fantastic and the food was great. If you like small crowds then the Jewel Of The Seas is your ship. If you like the sun and spend any time by the pool you need to stop by the lower level pool bar and meet Steve. He is the best bartender I have ever had the pleasure to meet. He went above and beyond to make sure everyone he waited on.

We got a cabin with a balcony and it was worth the extra money. The cabin had more than enough room for 2 people. The cabin attendant Jackie was great and our cabin was always spotless. There was more counter space than what I expected from reading other posts. I had no complaints at all.

I spent quite a bit of time doing my research on which cruise lines had the best reputation and in my Royal Caribbean met and exceeded all of my expectations! We are now planning our next cruise with them.

Publication Date: 10/11/13