Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by Justfbilly: Hooked on cruising!

Jewel of the Seas 5

Hooked on cruising!

Sail Date: September 2013
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Embarkation: San Juan

We had been talking about taking a cruise for years and I decided to plan this trip for our 25th anniversary. From the time we boarded the ship it was nothing but incredible! The service was fantastic and the food was great. If you like small crowds then the Jewel Of The Seas is your ship. If you like the sun and spend any time by the pool you need to stop by the lower level pool bar and meet Steve. He is the best bartender I have ever had the pleasure to meet. He went above and beyond to make sure everyone he waited on.

We got a cabin with a balcony and it was worth the extra money. The cabin had more than enough room for 2 people. The cabin attendant Jackie was great and our cabin was always spotless. There was more counter space than what I expected from reading other posts. I had no complaints at all.

I spent quite a bit of time doing my research on which cruise lines had the best reputation and in my Royal Caribbean met and exceeded all of my expectations! We More are now planning our next cruise with them. Less

Published 10/11/13

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X