Viking Legend 2

“Inferior, below average Viking Legends river cruise, save your money a”
Cruise review of Viking Legend

wrldgrl
Member Since 2009

Overall Member Rating

I was dazzled mesmerized mislead by Viking Cruise lines elaborate advertising campaigns. I truly believed that I was going on a first class river cruise, but instead I felt as if I was on a subpar barge floating down the Danube river.

The staff was cold and unfriendly. The food was good, but not great. Breakfast and lunch were buffets, and dinner was very small portions and the bread basket was full of slices of bread the size of a quarter. I love dessert and I was so disappointed in every dessert that they offered. It reminded me of what you would get on a buffet, or in a cafeteria.

Our bathroom had a dirty toilet from the previous guest, which was cleaned up immediately. But I think the worst part was the fact that my 75 year old father was forced to pay my room expenses before he and the rest of the bus passengers were allowed to exit there bus at the Munich airport. I was unclear on why they did not just charge my credit card that was on file. And now I have been More spending the last month and a half trying to reverse the charges from my father and apply them to my credit card. So far I get the impression that Viking River cruise does not care about their customers once they get your money. Less

Viking Legend Cruises to Europe River

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

Your cabin was in a very convenient location. The toilet did flood a couple of times.

Published 10/15/13

1 Helpful Vote
Read Cruise Critic's Viking Legend Review

Viking Legend Cruises to Europe River

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?