Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by Janetdee: Wonderful first time cruise

Wonderful first time cruise

Sail Date: September 2013
Destination: USA
Embarkation: Seattle

if I was to pick a first time cruise I would pick the Celebrity Solstice. My sister and along with 6 of my sisters in sorority embarked from Seattle on Friday the 13th of September on the America's Cup trip.

From the moment we stepped on the ship we felt we were queens for 10 days. Everyone of the crew were very helpful.

When we arrived at our staterooms we were very surprised that the room was so big and beautiful, lots of cupboard space a big queen size bed and couch a desk and chair and a balcony with 2 chairs and a table.

The bathroom was very large with a large shower, toilet, sink and lots of Soave for our toiletries.

My sisters luggage did not arrive right away but our cabin steward Abel made it his priority to find her luggage and bring it to our room. From then on we knew we could count on Abel throughout the cruise to cater to all our needs.

We were at a table in the Eparnay at 6:00 pm daily with all 8 of us. We had a fabulous More waiter named Vernon and his assistant Dimitrina who were very efficient in their service and made our meals special.

The ship is beautiful and even when their is 2850 passengers and 1500 crew aboard we never felt crowded.

The spa, pools, entertainment all added to our wonderful trip.

We did our own thing at the ports and coming under the Golden Gate Bridge was a highlight. Also Catalina, I will be back,

We went to the Murano one night and was treated to an amazing meal with extraordinary service.

I am recommending to anyone I can tell that the Celebrity Solstice is a ship that is simply the best.

Kudos to all the crew.