Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by steve907: Beautiful boat, thousands of people
Overall Member Rating
Beautiful boat, thousands of people
- Beautifully appointed enormous boat
- Glass studio on top deck provides amazing shows
- Gorgeous roomy cabin
- 98% of the staff is excellent
- Food quality is very high
- Very helpful cruise software available via in-room TV
- Excellent cleanliness
- Specialty restaurants are nice (but expensive)
- Terrible internet support and pricing, needlessly complex, the worst I've experienced on a cruise ship
- Thousands of other passengers everywhere. Specialty restaurants are your only respite (but cost $30 to $45 additional per person per meal)
- Not enough elevators - be prepared for waiting
- Constant sales pitches from the staff: drink packages, specialty restaurants, spa, photos, jewelry, etc.
- Entertainment is mediocre (other than the acrobatics show and the glass studio)
- Obnoxious cruise director
- Passive-aggressive butler More
- Cannot hear daily announcements in cabin
- Mediocre library Less
Read more Celebrity Equinox cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Equinox Review >>
Too much hype. Do not go IF yo...
First timer experience - great...
Not as good as Thomson cruises
Adequate but not exceptional i...
Best in the price range
Loved The Celebrity Cruise Aga...
First time cruisers