Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by steve907: Beautiful boat, thousands of people
Overall Member Rating
Beautiful boat, thousands of people
- Beautifully appointed enormous boat
- Glass studio on top deck provides amazing shows
- Gorgeous roomy cabin
- 98% of the staff is excellent
- Food quality is very high
- Very helpful cruise software available via in-room TV
- Excellent cleanliness
- Specialty restaurants are nice (but expensive)
- Terrible internet support and pricing, needlessly complex, the worst I've experienced on a cruise ship
- Thousands of other passengers everywhere. Specialty restaurants are your only respite (but cost $30 to $45 additional per person per meal)
- Not enough elevators - be prepared for waiting
- Constant sales pitches from the staff: drink packages, specialty restaurants, spa, photos, jewelry, etc.
- Entertainment is mediocre (other than the acrobatics show and the glass studio)
- Obnoxious cruise director
- Passive-aggressive butler More
- Cannot hear daily announcements in cabin
- Mediocre library Less
Read more Celebrity Equinox cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Equinox Review >>
NOT TO BE REPEATED !!
Gems of Spain, April 2016
An Amazing Week!
Super Cruise with Extra Nice T...
The Equinox did not disappoint...
Some Good, Some Bad
Equinox to Costa Rica, Panama,...