Norwegian Breakaway 5

“Millenium Dance Cruise with Lori Brizzi & Louis DelPrete”
Cruise review of Norwegian Breakaway

EditorialGlo
Member Since 2013

Overall Member Rating

I was one of 80 guests who attended a week of dance workshops, shows, events with acquaintances who gather occasionally to participate in ballroom, and social dance events throughout the New York, Long Island, NJ, CT and NYC 5 borough area. I knew about 25 people from local socials in New York and Long Island and continued to meet more in our group; first collaborating with them at scheduled workshops during the day, attending shows at night and mingling afterwards at Bliss- the Breakaway's dance club.

We did have our own set of schedule of events, and able to leave our group to experience the vast amenities of the ship: the fitness areas, pools, entertainment, restaurants, spa treatments, casino and other special events offered.

By far the rooms were quite comfortable; our ocean view room balcony allowed us to view the sunrise and sunset at sea and on land, and see the wonderful sights throughout the sail.

It was my first cruise and won't be my last, and I More will be choosing NCL as my cruise line in the future. Every moment was filled with excellent service and experience. Less

Norwegian Breakaway Cruises to Bermuda

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: September 2013
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

An ocean view room with comfort all around, with a guest or alone, this room is a great retreat from the busy day of events on or off the ship. Great room, for my first experience I was certainly lucky to be ugraded to an ocean room and not charge an exorbitant amount for the upgrade. Excellent.

We arrived in Hamilton and immediately directed to purchase all in one fare bus ticket for the port stay for $25. We went to Horeshoe Beach and walked about 1/4 mile to the area from the bus. Not a long walk at all, but down a slightly steep hill, so on returning after the beach to the bus stop it was a bit challenging after being in the sun after a few drinks. You definitely need some water to keep hydrated.

The beach let's you rent a chair and/or umbrella set for $16 and you get $5 back upon return, and the drinks range anywhere from $5-$10.

After we walked around and saw the quaint homes and beautiful landscapes. So pretty.

Read 155 Hamilton Reviews

Published 10/12/13

Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Breakaway Review

Norwegian Breakaway Cruises to Bermuda

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?