Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by EditorialGlo

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by EditorialGlo
Norwegian Breakaway
Norwegian Breakaway
Member Name: EditorialGlo
Cruise Date: September 2013
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bermuda
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Entertainment Not Rated
Spa & Fitness 5+

Millenium Dance Cruise with Lori Brizzi & Louis DelPrete

I was one of 80 guests who attended a week of dance workshops, shows, events with acquaintances who gather occasionally to participate in ballroom, and social dance events throughout the New York, Long Island, NJ, CT and NYC 5 borough area. I knew about 25 people from local socials in New York and Long Island and continued to meet more in our group; first collaborating with them at scheduled workshops during the day, attending shows at night and mingling afterwards at Bliss- the Breakaway's dance club.

We did have our own set of schedule of events, and able to leave our group to experience the vast amenities of the ship: the fitness areas, pools, entertainment, restaurants, spa treatments, casino and other special events offered.

By far the rooms were quite comfortable; our ocean view room balcony allowed us to view the sunrise and sunset at sea and on land, and see the wonderful sights throughout the sail.

It was my first cruise and won't be my last, and I will be choosing NCL as my cruise line in the future. Every moment was filled with excellent service and experience.

Publication Date: 10/12/13