Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by Moishad: Loved it!

Moishad
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Fascination Bahamas Cruises

Loved it!

Sail Date: September 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Jacksonville

Jacksonville was a breeze, and it didn't take very long to get on the ship once we got in line. I am not a ship snob like some because I am finally on vacation and can enjoy myself no matter what I am doing! It was a great five day, not that expensive get-a-way, with plenty to offer! Yes, the ship was older but still very nice. Service was great and so was the food. There was never any trouble finding a table on the lido deck to eat at like some other giant cruise ships that I have been on. It wasn't that crowded and they have a nice adult serenity area.

I have been to Nassau several times and did an all-inclusive day this time at the RIU hotel and it was great! (would do it again). Little Stirrup Cay was nice but the swimming could have been better. Not much of a swimming area. Try to go to Half Mooon Cay if you can schedule it (a better choice). All in all, it turned out to be great and I would do it again! I have been on four different cruise lines and Carnival is still More one of my favorites for food and service. Less

Read more Carnival Fascination cruise reviews >>