Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by Bested: Eve

Eve

Sail Date: May 2013
Destination: South Pacific
Embarkation: Sydney (Australia)

This is our 4th cruise and the Spirit was the absolute best ever. Our other cruises were with P&O and the Carnival Spirit room was bigger and the beds are king size or king singles especially with tall people. The food blew our palates away and more was you could get free food any time of day. The ice cream wow wow wow.

The entertainment wow wow wow. The kids entertainment is the absolute best ever. I went for my 60th birthday with my 2 sisters and there husbands and we all could not fault a thing about the fantastic Carnival Spirit. We are going again on the 30th January with my 2 sons, my sister her son and daughter and my sisters and my grand kids also about 40 other friends I have encouraged to come along. Can't wait for the legend to come most positively going on that ship also and will go with Carnival cruises over and over again we loved it. The workers the entertainers all fantastic all the crew excellent 10 stars any day. Less

Read more Carnival Spirit cruise reviews >>