Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by Wx Vortex

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by Wx Vortex
Carnival Fascination
        13-15 6.0
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Fascinated!!!

Took my daughter and her boyfriend on their first cruise before she had to report to Japan. It was a great time had by all. We got 2 inside cabins on the Empress deck fore and felt no motion. I'm now hooked on inside cabins!!! Great value and a few steps away from all the action. With the extra money we had a blast!!!

Divas show was great as well as Motown. Corey the cruise director really worked hard to ensure the guests were entertained as well as the entire entertainment staff. They had some great dancers (jealous). Jayce was funny and Ryan was good at getting him rallied up! Both comedians were a hoot and I never went to so many comedy shows! The ports were awesome. I loved, loved, loved Little Stirrup Cay (coco cay) and I will go here often. Boris and Ronaldo in the dining room made our trip! We have no complaints!!! Thanks Carnival and the Fascination crew for sending my daughter off to serve our country in style!!!

Publication Date: 10/12/13