Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by Wx Vortex: Fascinated!!!

Carnival Fascination 5

Fascinated!!!

Sail Date: September 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Jacksonville

Took my daughter and her boyfriend on their first cruise before she had to report to Japan. It was a great time had by all. We got 2 inside cabins on the Empress deck fore and felt no motion. I'm now hooked on inside cabins!!! Great value and a few steps away from all the action. With the extra money we had a blast!!!

Divas show was great as well as Motown. Corey the cruise director really worked hard to ensure the guests were entertained as well as the entire entertainment staff. They had some great dancers (jealous). Jayce was funny and Ryan was good at getting him rallied up! Both comedians were a hoot and I never went to so many comedy shows! The ports were awesome. I loved, loved, loved Little Stirrup Cay (coco cay) and I will go here often. Boris and Ronaldo in the dining room made our trip! We have no complaints!!! Thanks Carnival and the Fascination crew for sending my daughter off to serve our country in style!!! Less

Published 10/12/13

Read more Carnival Fascination cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Fascination Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Fascination Bahamas Cruises

Cabin review:

Lots of space for our things and always cleaned well by our cabin steward!

Wx Vortex
Member Since 2013
1 Forum Post
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X