Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by Paisleyman47

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by Paisleyman47
Liberty of the Seas
Liberty of the Seas
Member Name: Paisleyman47
Cruise Date: September 2013
Embarkation: Barcelona
Destination: Western Mediterranean
See More About: Liberty of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Western Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals

From Good To Average...

As the title says I feel my cruise went from good to average on various points,this was my first cruise and I really had no idea what to expect. Boarding in Barcelona was straight forward enough and took about 35/45 min from arriving to being on the ship after finding our cabin we went to the windjammer for lunch,buffet style self service and to be honest a bit of a cattle market the food was canteen standard but plenty of choice .

The ship its self was spotless and the staff polite and helpful,our stateroom attendant was first class and kept us amused with towels folded into various animals and left on the bed most nights. The food in the main dinning room vaired from average to good but they need to learn how to cook steak twice I asked for medium and twice it was well done, waiting staff were first class and after one night knew your name what you liked to drink and happy to chat about your days activities . Entertainment on board was first class with the ice show and a production of Sat. Night Fever particularly good. Excursions, I took 2 RCC excursions one to Monaco and one to Florence and Pisa, in my opinion RCC excursions are overpriced and if you do a bit of research you can find cheaper alternitives as I did for Rome and Pompeii (CBM TOURS ) . Overall would I cruise with RCC again, yes but think I will try another line first to see what else is out there .

Publication Date: 10/10/13