Norwegian Star Cruise Review by Rob1eddy

Member Name: Rob1eddy
Cruise Date: September 2013
Embarkation: Copenhagen
Destination: Baltic & Northern Europe
See More About: Norwegian Star Cruise Reviews | Baltic & Northern Europe Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals
Dining 5+

An excellent cruise

I have nothing negative to say about NCL or the Star on this cruise. The ship was what I expected! This was a port intensive cruise so I elected not to dine at speciality restaurants. I don't care for buffets or the chaos around them so we dined in Aqua most nights. The food was fine every time and the service was excellent. Sometimes, we just wanted a quick lunch and Blue Lagoon served us well. The menu is very very limited but you get in and out quickly. The chicken wings are good.

Entertainment is a matter of choice. I prefer shows that are visual as opposed to auditory. Therefore I liked dancing and the majician and skipped the musicals.

We expected cold weather so we selected room 8008, oceanview. I knew the room was over the Stardust. You could hear every practice and every show. By 10:30 all was quiet. I'd take that cabin again.

Publication Date: 10/09/13