“studio luxury”

• Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

Okay so this is the first time in a single ( studio room). I have to say I am sold. even though I was traveling with a friend we chose studios for the privacy. ( Also we each got onboard credits and a full size bed.)The studio was surprisingly adequate for a 7 day cruise. I'd say bigger than a dorm room but smaller than a balcony room. Everything was easily accessible including the sink and bathroom. There was a nice HD tv in the room and lots of closet space. There was a weird window with a one way shade but from the outside you could still see a silhouette in the room. I met a lot of nice people who were what they called "solo" travelers that had access to the studio lounge. This lounge had snacks, a bar ( only open 5-6) and a concierge.Many of the solos as they called themselves were repeat solo cruisers and knew each other from previous cruises. This was a nice touch to have a place to casually meet other folks on the ship. So not only do you get the privacy of your own cabin, you get the social activities of the lounge.
Published 10/08/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Breakaway Review
Norwegian Breakaway Cruises to Bermuda
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?