Carnival Glory Cruise Review by mreagleye

Carnival Glory
Carnival Glory
Member Name: mreagleye
Cruise Date: September 2013
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Canada & New England
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Carnival Never Disapoints

First of all let me say that my wife and I are veteran travelers of cruises and we are platinum on carnival. They certainly call them "The Fun Ships" for a reason. We enjoyed a four day stay in New York prior to departing on our cruise and New York can be confusing if you let it be. Enough said about that.

Our cruise was awesome. Our journey began with a speedy embarkation (about 30 minutes) and then we went right onto the ship. our state room was waiting for us. We dropped off our caryon items then went exploring. we were on her sister ship in January so we were familiar with the layout. I can say that navigating the big ship is rather easy as long as you remember your right from left and front from back. Guy's hamburgers were the highlight of the afternoon and I ate lunch there almost everyday. Those burgers are awesome. Just get the plain jane with cheese then add your own toppings, there is plenty to choose from at the fixin bar. Our stateroom was roomy ( for an inside cabin) we never get the balcony rooms because we simply don't spend alot of time in there except for showers/sleep and a few extra activities.

The ship was exceptionally clean and everywhere I looked someone was always cleaning. The food was good not fantastic but since we did not have to cook it was very apitizing. The Did Ya Ever choice on the menu every night was tasty. Like I said before we are veteran cruisers an d we love Carnival. We have tried all of the cruise lines and always go back to Carnival. I think were are just booking Carnival from now on. I honestly believe that you get out of a cruise what you are expecting. I have heard and seen negative reviews before every cruise and then taken the cruise and had an awesome time. Don't believe everything you read. Just go and have fun. Crusing is simpy the best. Carnival Glory does not disapoint. Wre are already booked on our next cruise in January. A 16 day adventure through the panamal canal. Cant wait until we sail. Good luck and happy sailing.

Publication Date: 10/02/13
More Carnival Glory Cruise Reviews

Read the previous Carnival Glory review Read the next Carnival Glory review

More Canada & New England Reviews
Room for improvement
Relaxing Time
A nice change of pace