Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by queenkirby

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by queenkirby
Freedom of the Seas
Freedom of the Seas
Member Name: queenkirby
Cruise Date: September 2013
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+

AWESOME FIRST CRUISE

This was our first cruise, we were celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. This ship did not disappoint us at all....All other cruisers I had spoken to said don't get a room next to the elevator so I did not I got one in the middle of the ship on the 8th deck. Next time I will get one close to the elevators.

The only complaint I have about this ship is the air conditioning in our cabin was not that great, we over heard others talking about their cabins not being that cool either. We were in cabin 8294.

All the main dinning room staff were great....Our waiter was Made( pronounced like Ma-day) he was awesome, highly recommend. The assistant waiter was Richard, he was a cutie & very good, we cut up with him every night They treated my husband like a king since he has a food allergy & has to eat gluten free, The staff went above & beyond to help him...He had a lot more option for gluten free choices than we thought he would have. The pizza place on deck 5 & the windjammer even had gluten free pizza for him....The cruise directors Richard & Katie were awesome... To us the layout of the ship was good. I think the Windjammer could offer different selections on different days instead of the same old thing every single day. The Crypt was a nice dance club & we like the staff.

We will be cruising again with Royal.... Guest services were always helpful and answered all our questions we had.My husband did not want to go on this cruise & did not want to get dressed up to eat every night, but now he says he loved it & can't wait to go again. We have nothing to compare our cruise too since this was our first, but hope this review might helps someone...

Publication Date: 10/02/13