“Disney Magic was as Magical as it Could BE!!!!! ”
Cruise review of Disney Magic

robert.littau Disney Magic 5 Disney Magic was as Magical as it Could BE!!!!!
robert.littau
Member Since 2013
Overall Member Rating

This Cruise was the 1st for our family. Its was better than the best. We live in Amarillo, TX and drove to Houston the day before, did some shopping then headed to the port on the day of the Cruise. Getting to the ship was very easy and embarkation was very easy and quick. It was a very well done process. As you enter the ship they announce your name and that was such an awesome feeling. When we boarded the ship a cast member greeted us and told us our rooms would be ready around 1. We went to the Top Sider Buffet and had a delicious meal with several options.

Out cabin was a Deluxe Inside Stateroom. There were 3 of us in the room and it was plenty of room. The double bathroom is amazing idea. I absolutely love it. Had lots of storage space. I really wish we had a porthole at least but it was still awesome.

The Rotational Dining that Disney does is awesome. You get to go to all of the different food places and you have the same waiter and asst. waiter every night. Its awesome because they get to know you and will most likely already have your drink ready for you when you get to the table.

The entertainment on Disney is unlike anything else I have ever seen before. It is so organized and being able to watch movies and see Broadway style shows that are exclusive to Disney is so amazing. The different shows are amazing. I cant explain it. Disneys Believe Is my favorite of all. UGH....

The Disembarkation process was a bit long and took a little bit to get off but it was really organized in the way they did it.

Overall Disney is by far set a standard for all other cruises my family and I take. They have a lot to live up too. I cant wait to do Alaska the 9 night in May of 2014. Disney is by far centered around the family. I wouldn't travel any other way. Thanks so much Disney for an experience of a lifetime.

Disney Magic Cruises to the Bahamas
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

Rooms were very roomy. It felt like home. More than enough Storage for the 3 of us. we brought and over the door hanger to put stuff in and it worked perfect. Kept everything organized. The sofa bed I slept on im 26 and about 5'11" and it was very sufficient and comfortable to sleep on. The mini fridge in the room was amazing. The split bathroom was by far the best thing I believe. Flat screen TV we could see where we were in the ocean and that was awesome. You will love the room.
Published 10/04/13
Thank robert.littau
Read Cruise Critic’s Disney Magic Review
Disney Magic Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?