Become a Cruise Insider
Tips, deals and more in your inbox.

Disney Magic Cruise Review by robert.littau: Disney Magic was as Magical as it Could BE!!!!!

Disney Magic 5
robert.littau
Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Disney Magic Bahamas Cruises

Disney Magic was as Magical as it Could BE!!!!!

Sail Date: May 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Galveston

This Cruise was the 1st for our family. Its was better than the best. We live in Amarillo, TX and drove to Houston the day before, did some shopping then headed to the port on the day of the Cruise. Getting to the ship was very easy and embarkation was very easy and quick. It was a very well done process. As you enter the ship they announce your name and that was such an awesome feeling. When we boarded the ship a cast member greeted us and told us our rooms would be ready around 1. We went to the Top Sider Buffet and had a delicious meal with several options.

Out cabin was a Deluxe Inside Stateroom. There were 3 of us in the room and it was plenty of room. The double bathroom is amazing idea. I absolutely love it. Had lots of storage space. I really wish we had a porthole at least but it was still awesome.

The Rotational Dining that Disney does is awesome. You get to go to all of the different food places and you have the same waiter and asst. waiter every night. More Its awesome because they get to know you and will most likely already have your drink ready for you when you get to the table.

The entertainment on Disney is unlike anything else I have ever seen before. It is so organized and being able to watch movies and see Broadway style shows that are exclusive to Disney is so amazing. The different shows are amazing. I cant explain it. Disneys Believe Is my favorite of all. UGH....

The Disembarkation process was a bit long and took a little bit to get off but it was really organized in the way they did it.

Overall Disney is by far set a standard for all other cruises my family and I take. They have a lot to live up too. I cant wait to do Alaska the 9 night in May of 2014. Disney is by far centered around the family. I wouldn't travel any other way. Thanks so much Disney for an experience of a lifetime. Less

Published 10/04/13

Read more Disney Magic cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Disney Magic Review >>

Compare Prices on Disney Magic Bahamas Cruises

Cabin review:

Rooms were very roomy. It felt like home. More than enough Storage for the 3 of us. we brought and over the door hanger to put stuff in and it worked perfect. Kept everything organized. The sofa bed I slept on im 26 and about 5'11" and it was very sufficient and comfortable to sleep on. The mini fridge in the room was amazing. The split bathroom was by far the best thing I believe. Flat screen TV we could see where we were in the ocean and that was awesome. You will love the room.

Skip X