Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Baded: Good

Baded
Member Since 2007

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Enchantment of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

Good

Sail Date: September 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

My wife and I jst got off the Enchantment. We had lots of fun. Check of the review of the cabin, that is a different story.

Do not book this cabin, GS 8528 it has a few problems

The lock to the balcony has been broken off and it was replaced with a hook, the hook keeps it closed but it isn't a loned correctly and when the ship is moving it rubs the farme, pops and makes enough noise to keep you awake. I had to shove a cruise compass in between the sliding door and the frame to make it stop.

No hot water, if you shower in the after noon you can get hot water but not at night.

A light flashes above the balcony door I had to take out a light to make it stop.

Yes I told the room attendent and a person he was with that was doing a room audit. wasn't worth the money for a grand suite. was never fixed.

I wish I could say Chops made it all better, but that was also a big disappointment. My porterhouse was coooked the way I like it MR, it More was tasty and tender but I think the reason it was tender is that it was only a 1/2 inch or less thick, the same for my wife's and a person at the next table. we told the waiter but all he said was that was what they give us. The manager never came by to check, and I got the wrong desert. Not a good showing, don't think I want to go back to Chops. just to let you know I have have training as a butcher. Less

Read more Enchantment of the Seas cruise reviews >>