Riviera Cruise Review by MsPalmBeach: Snooze Cruise

Snooze Cruise

Sail Date: September 2013
Destination: Mediterranean
Embarkation: Venice

I was very disappointed with the Riviera,Oceania. First let me say my husband and I have traveled on several cruise lines and had great experiences on Crystal Cruises. The Good -

Our Oceania Suite was modern and beautiful and very spacious. You get what you $$$ paid for there. The Speciality Restaurants were outstanding.

The Bad - There was not energy on this boat. The staff was perfunctory and really didn't go out of their way to be friendly with the guests. The age group on this boat was geriatric. They played chamber music in the bar areas. No music by the pool. Impossible to get a drink by the pool, Spa didn't have quality people working there. Didn't even go for a blow dry. Afternoon Tea was the highlight of the day??? Yikes!!! The entertainment was poor and was directed toward 70 and 80 year old people. The excursions were o.k. nothing special. I spoke with several other couples and they felt disappointed too with this cruise line. This was ship is perfect for More people who just want to snooze on their cruise.

I couldn't wait to get off the ship by the time we reached Barcelona. Less

Read more Riviera cruise reviews >>