Avalon Expression Cruise Review by ToddinNM: A wonderful cruise down the Danube

ToddinNM
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Avalon Expression Europe - River Cruise Cruises

A wonderful cruise down the Danube

Sail Date: September 2013
Destination: Europe - River Cruise
Embarkation: Other

I have to say that this cruise had been a few years in the planning. There were six in our party and I was chosen to research all of the cruise lines going down the Danube. The process of picking the correct cruise and line was a daunting task to say the least. I read hundreds of reviews, some more helpful than others. By reding the reviews I came to realize that some people just love to complain about stupid things, or just love to complain.

I have to say that picking Avalon waterways was the right choice for us. The ship Expression is new and just the perfect size, not to big. We were given excellent service from start to finish, by a very friendly staff who love their jobs and it showed.

The rooms are large with a lot of storage space, and. Good size bathroom. The balconies that some of the other ships have just cut out room space, and when it's nice one has the whole roof of the boat to relax on and get waited on. And lastly the food was fantastic, and our group More is used to great food and wines, no fast food eaters in this group. Take avalon, you will have the time of your life. Less

Read more Avalon Expression cruise reviews >>