“Great cruise with the family!”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas

tnilinger Jewel of the Seas 5 Great cruise with the family!
tnilinger
Member Since 2010
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

My wife, 22 year old daughter and I truly enjoyed the Jewel of the Seas. I was a little worried that the age of the ship would be an issue, but I can attest to the fact that this ship is very well cared for and does not look anywhere near its age.

We booked the Family Suite, which has two bedrooms and baths. It is located in the rear of the ship but the ride was smooth. It was a great cabin for us...so we could all be together.

We tried both specialty restaurants and loved them both. We even did the dinner theater, which was enjoyable and gave us a chance to meet several different people as well as some of the performers. The main dining room, while a little crowded at times, is lovely. Food in all venues is very good.

The entertainment on this cruise was fantastic! The shows (2 of them) were like watching a broadway show. This was our 11th cruise and we all felt this was the best entertainment of any of them!

Our shore excursions included a submarine ride in Aruba, Dolphin Swimming for our daughter in St. Thomas, and Rail and Sail in St. Kitts (really fun).

All-in-all, this was one of our best cruises. RCI does a great job and is replacing Princess as our favorite line.

Jewel of the Seas Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Jewel of the Seas Review
Jewel of the Seas Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?