Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by fabaian242: one of the best cruises ever

Entertainment Not Rated
Family & Children 5.0
Service Not Rated
Value for Money Not Rated

one of the best cruises ever

Sail Date: August 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Other

Our destination was orlando fl but it started onboard the bahamas celebration. We had a blast the staff was very friendly and nice. The boat was really nice and clean. The cabins was comfortable,cozy and relaxing. The staff at the kids club the wave and the ocean breeze really made my trip relaxing. They kept my kids occupied and entertained they enjoyed themselves.

on the pool deck, we enjoyed ourselves the bartenders,and the waiters it felt as if we,ve known them personally and for a long time. The activities staff really kept us entertained on the pool deck. There was never a dull moment. Everyone onboard the bahamas celebration made us felt like family. I can not leave out the group reservations agents at the office, they were very friendly, patient and professonial. The staff in the dining room the rio and the crystal were pleasant and friendly. If you're looking for a one day cruise the bahamas celebration is the cruise to be on. Ever since discovery cruise stop sailing More to grandbahama my family and I have not sailed with any other criuse to florida but the bahamas celebration and as long as the bahamas celebration continues to sail to grandbahama we will continue to sail with them. f you want a good vacation cruise on the bahamas celebration. Less

Read more Bahamas Celebration cruise reviews >>