Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by missmet31: Best Cruise Ever

Compare Prices on Norwegian Breakaway Bermuda Cruises

Best Cruise Ever

Sail Date: September 2013
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

I am 36 and I traveled with my boyfriend who is 39. This was my 13th cruise and his first. We got a cab at 11:00 in Queens where I live and was on the boat eating lunch by 12:30. We had a large balcony cabin and loved it. The balcony was a very nice size and pretty private and I didn't smell any smoke, which was something I was a little concerned with but it was great.

The food was excellent. La Cucina was probably my least favorite of all, but Cagney's was great steaks were very good. The Brazilian Steakhouse was amazing but make sure you go hungry! Le Bistro was also very very good really enjoyed that. We didn't get a chance to dine in Manhattan Room, but Taste and Savor were both very good.

Rock of Ages was amazing we both loved it! Fat Cats was also very good. We didn't do many other shows, we mostly just played it by ear after dinner.

In Bermuda we went to Horseshoe Bay on our first day and it was beautiful not overly crowded. Our second day we went to More Coco Reef and did the day pass. Such a beautiful beach and hardly anyone there. The lunhc was very good, a very good deal.

Only thing I would do different would be to get the Unlimited Beverage package, it would have saved us some money in the end, but we had such an amazing trip overall. Will definitely sail Breakaway again. Less

Read more Norwegian Breakaway cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Breakaway Review >>

Cabin review: Norwegian Breakaway 9732

The balcony was close to double the size of a standard. Definitely recommended if you spend alot of time on balcony. Never heard any noise, nice and private.

Really enjoyed our time here. The Bone Fish Bar and Grill was great as was Snorkel Park at night.