Disney Fantasy 5

“Fantasy - Family, Fun and Romantic”
Cruise review of Disney Fantasy

TheAussieInLA
Member Since 2011
2 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

It was actually a happy coincidence that the cruise line was also celebrating its 15years in business. What an amazing trip, the Disney service is beyond any type of service I have ever received and you definitely can tell that the crew members are well trained with an emphasis on fast, friendly service.

Even though we delighted in spending time with our daughters and created memories I will cherish for a lifetime, we also took advantage of the kids clubs and activities to give ourself time to enjoy the food and amenities for our Anniversary celebration. Starting with our first dinner at Remy a five star french inspired Restaurant it created the backdrop to what was going to be a truly magical week!

The two main pools were packed with screaming kids and with two kids of my own it was a part of the super DAD activities I had to endure. The adults and teenagers each have their own pool areas, so you definitely can avoid this if you are looking for a more tranquil quite More place. The highlight of the water activities on the ship is the Aqua Duck which I give a big thumbs up! It definitely is an experience like no other on a cruise line.

There were so many beautiful moments both on the ship and on our port adventures that I wanted capture it all. I love to film professional style footage of our family trips and make them look like great adventures through the eye of the lens. Even though I don't do this for a living I have created a small compilation with some great highlights of this amazing trip on the Fantasy. Hope you enjoy it, and look out for the Full version of the trip which also includes a day at Magic Kingdom.

Go to www.youtubedotcom/watch?v=R2KO14BIDJo - Please change the word dot with a period.

Enjoy! Less

Disney Fantasy Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: May 2013
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

4D6096
Very Spacious our Cabin Category 4d Cabin number 6096.

Didn't want to leave this place, wish I could have hidden in one of the huts on the island.

Published 09/23/13

Read Cruise Critic's Disney Fantasy Review

Disney Fantasy Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?