Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Avereysnana: 6.5 Days of Happiness./.5 of missery

Avereysnana
Member Since 2009

Compare Prices on Norwegian Dawn Bermuda Cruises

6.5 Days of Happiness./.5 of missery

Sail Date: September 2013
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: Boston

My Husband and I started out driving 500 miles to Boston the night before. We stayed overnight and had a very speedy embarking the next morning. The only problem was the GPS wouldn't let us know that one street was blocked off. The first couple of days were great, it was all we expected and more, as we have been on NCL before. I can only say everything was great with the following exception which I will outline in numerical order. #1 Thanks tropical storm Gabriel for keeping us in port a extra night, Captin made a good choice, and we thank him for that. #2 Dinning at Le Bistro. A COMPLETE DISASTER. This was our 41st wedding aniversary dinner, and I do say is was sad........ Service was OK but the food sucked. Had to ask for a steat knife to cut lobster (come on Man).

We ordered drinks, and thankfully they didn't charge us after they saw the mess dinner was. Our Aniversary cake was Ok, but nothing to write home about, but free so who is complaining. I will eat in the dinning More room from now on and save the money for the casino.

The Dinning rooms were good, prefered the Aqua, as the food seemed hotter, and the service was great. William is super, what a great guy with a great personality. Highly recommed latching on to him. Unlike previous cruises, The Veniation was not that great. food not as good as Agua. Other food venues were what we expected, and very pleased.

We didn't get to meet or even see our room steward till the last day. We called him superman, because everything was always perfect, and he was always there when we wern't. Finally met ROMEO on the the last day and tipped him handsomely for what he did. I always left him a note for special things, and they were always done.

If you ever go don't miss PATTY AND JOSE, as there music was fantistic. There show was in in atrium, and we watched it 4 times, as did most of the ship. Who ever herd of people standing shoulder to shoulder to watch in the atrium. even the elevator floors were packed. Great show. All in All a 5Star cruise. Less

Read more Norwegian Dawn cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Dawn Review >>

Cabin review: Norwegian Dawn Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony Deck Eight 10138

Quiet location, easy to find, balcony is showing it's age