“What's with all the complaining”
Cruise review of Norwegian Breakaway

Jimmy king Norwegian Breakaway 4 What's with all the complaining
Jimmy king
Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

My wife and I took the breakaway to Bermuda on September 8. Before going, we read the reviews, the negative and the positive. Guess what, the positive wins. The breakaway is a beautiful ship. The decor is nice and not over the top. Yes the hallways are narrow but all NCL ships are like that.

THE FOOD: people complained that the food in the buffet was cold with few selections. NOT TRUE. The food was hot and there was a good selection to choose from. The same is true for the free restaurants.

THE STAFF: always friendly and always saying hello to us. No problem there.

ENTERTAINMENT: this is the one I don't understand. People left reviews saying the entertainment was not good, even boring. I guess those people are in a coma because the entertainment is the best that we have seen on any other cruise line ex: ( Carnival, RCCL). Rock of ages excellent. Jungle fantasy excellent. Burn the floor excellent and so on.

THE CROWD: 4000 people and the only time it was crowed was during the muster drill and when a show finished and people where leaving. Other then that it does not feel like you have 4000 on board.

BERMUDA: what can I say but beautiful, beautiful.

CONCLUSION: please don't believe all those negative reviews that you have read. I believe people who wrote those reviews don't know the meaning of the word "FUN". Would I recommend this ship, yes I would. As a matter of fact we love the breakaway so much that we going on it again in January 2014.

P.S. Big shout out to the cruise director Dan The Man. See you soon

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Breakaway Review
Norwegian Breakaway Cruises to Bermuda
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?