“GREAT TIME”

Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Okay I probably should start with the complaints, but they are very few. Room service food was WACK! My husband had a grill cheese which was two slices of non melted cheese on regular white bread lol. I had a blt that had a small bug in it. YUMMY! Not!

Okay so besides that, we had 8 days of fun. I have been on a cruise before but my husband has not. He loved it more than me. Food lines can be a bit long but I felt like that moved pretty steady. Explore the whole ship, we thought we had it covered and realized how much we were missing. They have movies on the big screen which are great, grab some popcorn or a pizza or some ice cream and you are good to go.

GO TO THE DINING HALL FOR DINNER! My husband and I ate breakfast and lunch for the buffets but always did the dining. The food is a better quality and the service is wonderful. I felt like a rich woman! The waiters left such an impression that my husband and I are still talking about them.The pools are crowded, be prepared for that.

Our vaca was suppose to go to the Bahamas, Turks, and half moon but there was a hurricane so we got detoured to Puerto Rico, Turks and St Thomas. PR, was a dump in my opinion and we got ripped off because we didn't know the language and couldn't communicate well. St Thomas was VERY safe and most beautiful island ever. Turks was as well.

The boat was great, room was great! We were in what I call the poor people's level. THE BOTTOM. You feel the waves less down there, it was easier to get off the ship and on.

Carnival Splendor Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Interior Upper/Lower

Dune Buggy

It was worth every penny! We saw random horses, donkeys, cows. It was a beautiful country!

Port

We took a taxi to the beach and relaxed. It was unbelievable. The taxi driver was the bomb. He gave us a free tour. I will go back!

Read 3,413 St. Thomas Reviews
Published 09/19/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Splendor Review
Carnival Splendor Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?