Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by email@example.com: A decent, but not exceptional, cruise.
Member Since 2010
Compare Prices on Celebrity Infinity Europe - British Isles & Western Cruises
A decent, but not exceptional, cruise.
1. We booked our own transfers as we arrived in London two days early and our return flight was earlier than allowed by Celebrity for its transfers. We used BATransfers, as they were the least expensive and most flexible we could find. We shared transfers from LHR to London, London to Harwich, and Harwich to LHR.
Bottom line: Great Company. On time, polite, efficient. Will use again if I need similar transfers.
2. Cabin: Veranda cabin quite nice, reasonably spacious, and contained adequate storage space.
3. Service: Cabin cleanup was very good. No complaints.
4. Food: uneven in the dining room. Fish dishes not great; Beef less than tender at times. Lamb was good, however. Service here was good, as well.
Buffet: Fairly decent as buffets go. Breakfast the best choice.
5. Excursions: Typical ship impersonal, superficial types. Our highlight was viewing the Bayeux Tapestry. The absolute lowlight was a "cruise" on Loch Lomond - deadly More dull.
Advice - book your own excursions.
6. Recommendation: Cafe Bacio is a nice place to hang out, particularly if you have a drinks package.
7. We played Trivia and found the "moderators" charming and personable - would have been better if we won more often. Less
Read more Celebrity Infinity cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Infinity Review >>
Cabin review: Celebrity Infinity 7017
You have my cabin evaluation above (#7017). It is, however, an obstructed view cabin.
Short but wonderful
Fjords NORTHERN LIGHTS AND ADV...
An amazing and wonderful exper...
Declining food quality and ser...
Fabulous cruise on Celebrity's...