Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by email@example.com: A decent, but not exceptional, cruise.
Overall Member Rating
A decent, but not exceptional, cruise.
Destination: Europe - British Isles & Western
1. We booked our own transfers as we arrived in London two days early and our return flight was earlier than allowed by Celebrity for its transfers. We used BATransfers, as they were the least expensive and most flexible we could find. We shared transfers from LHR to London, London to Harwich, and Harwich to LHR.
Bottom line: Great Company. On time, polite, efficient. Will use again if I need similar transfers.
2. Cabin: Veranda cabin quite nice, reasonably spacious, and contained adequate storage space.
3. Service: Cabin cleanup was very good. No complaints.
4. Food: uneven in the dining room. Fish dishes not great; Beef less than tender at times. Lamb was good, however. Service here was good, as well.
Buffet: Fairly decent as buffets go. Breakfast the best choice.
5. Excursions: Typical ship impersonal, superficial types. Our highlight was viewing the Bayeux Tapestry. The absolute lowlight was a "cruise" on Loch Lomond - deadly More dull.
Advice - book your own excursions.
6. Recommendation: Cafe Bacio is a nice place to hang out, particularly if you have a drinks package.
7. We played Trivia and found the "moderators" charming and personable - would have been better if we won more often. Less
Read more Celebrity Infinity cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Infinity Review >>
Cabin review: 1C7017
You have my cabin evaluation above (#7017). It is, however, an obstructed view cabin.
First Time Princess Cruisers
Standing Ovation for this Love...
Fantastic Ship; Ports of Call ...
Lovely Old Ship with Very Inte...
Decent Ship Experience but Poo...
All About the Canal!
Nice cruise/ship, overall grea...
B List Celebrity