Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Capers: Dissapointed Norwegian cruiser

Dissapointed Norwegian cruiser

Sail Date: August 2013
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: Boston

We got 3 other couples to join us for this cruise and we were sorry we did.We found most of the staff rude and unfriendly which we had never experienced before. We found the music much to loud. I am sure the dancers have spent time to learn their songs and we did not understand most of them.There was no quite place to enjoy a drink as the music was so loud all over the ship.

The restaurants didn't seem to know what they could or could not do. We asked about getting an anniversary cake and they told us to give a card to the waiter. Wedid this and waited and waited for the delivery and I had to go ask what happened, I told them the couple to bring it to and the waiter ended up coming and asking who the cake was for and then the couple wanted go, so , so much for the surprise. We had another couple have anniversary and when I went to get card at desk they said to just tell the waiter and I did and she wanted the card, but did bring the cake and singers later. We asked for juice More in one restaurant and they gave it to us, we asked in another and they asked for our card to charge us. I say Norwegian is getting cheap if they can't give a glass of juice. We were dissapointed in the same menu every night just about. I got the steak the first night and we are still trying to decide what it was. I was dissapointed that their was no cold soups. The baked potatoes were cold and uncooked every night.

We did enjoy Bermuda and we enjoy getting on in Boston as it is so easy to park and get on the ship.

The Dawn is a nice ship.

Just thought of something I forgot. We were not impressed when one of the couples in our group was told they would have to call our travel agent to correct the error on our bills as it was the agents fault. We had all our invoices with us and showed them that it was Norwegians fault not our agent's and no apology was given.

This was our 4th Bermuda cruise with Norwegian and our worst. Less

Read more Norwegian Dawn cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Dawn Review >>

Cabin review: Norwegian Dawn 9521

We were all happy with our room.

We enjoyed our time in Bermuda. We got a bus pass for 3 days and we used it to get aroud. We took a ride on the differant ferry lines and the bus lines to tour. We took the ferry to St George to go to our favorite beach, Tobacco Bay. We went to the gardens in Hamilton on the bus after we had taken the ferry to Hamilton. The bus pass is for the ferries as well.