Disney Magic Cruise Review by shiner6

Member Name: shiner6
Cruise Date: December 2012
Embarkation: Galveston
Cabin Category: 7A
See More About: Disney Magic Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Disney Cruise Deals
        3-6 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Ship Facts: Disney Magic Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Magic Deck Plans
First timers expectations exceeded

We booked this family cruise last year with only about 2 months to go! I was in sore need of a vacation and the price was very attractive, even received a balcony upgrade! We thoroughly enjoyed this cruise. My daughter and granddaughter shared an inside room across from me & Hubby. I loved this cruise so much that I booked the same time this year. We live in central Texas, so it is very convenient to drive to Galveston to board....It was nice to visit Galveston as well.

Very easy to park and board the ship. The Disney experience on board was wonderful! Food was a little bit above my expectations for such a mass produced eating experience and of course, I ate way too much! The desserts were fantastical every night! We enjoyed the entertainment every day and evening--top notch in all venues...

I highly recommend Disney for all ages.....The kids club was spectacular---they of course, know how to entertain kids of all ages. Our waitstaff and cabin steward are underpaid for their incredible friendliness and service....I could not find even one thing to complain about. I returned home a new person....refreshed and ready to get back to work!

Publication Date: 09/17/13