Disney Magic Cruise Review by shiner6: First timers expectations exceeded

Compare Prices on Disney Magic Eastern Caribbean Cruises

First timers expectations exceeded

Sail Date: December 2012
Embarkation: Galveston

We booked this family cruise last year with only about 2 months to go! I was in sore need of a vacation and the price was very attractive, even received a balcony upgrade! We thoroughly enjoyed this cruise. My daughter and granddaughter shared an inside room across from me & Hubby. I loved this cruise so much that I booked the same time this year. We live in central Texas, so it is very convenient to drive to Galveston to board....It was nice to visit Galveston as well.

Very easy to park and board the ship. The Disney experience on board was wonderful! Food was a little bit above my expectations for such a mass produced eating experience and of course, I ate way too much! The desserts were fantastical every night! We enjoyed the entertainment every day and evening--top notch in all venues...

I highly recommend Disney for all ages.....The kids club was spectacular---they of course, know how to entertain kids of all ages. Our waitstaff and cabin steward are More underpaid for their incredible friendliness and service....I could not find even one thing to complain about. I returned home a new person....refreshed and ready to get back to work! Less

Read more Disney Magic cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Disney Magic Review >>

Cabin review: Disney Magic Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah Deck Five

7624--Great location, plenty of room, quiet, would book again. Did not care for the navigator's closed in verandah. This would work well with small children, however, we would have preferred an open verandah view. Just a small negative-did not impact us very much. We enjoyed our wine on the verandah and watching the sunset.

Easy access, quaint, charming city....lots to see and do. Good food if you know where to look.