“Liberty of the Seas -- the BEST Botticelli Servers!”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas

Gluten Free Traveler Liberty of the Seas 5 Liberty of the Seas -- the BEST Botticelli Servers!
Gluten Free Traveler
Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Bring extra $$ to tip these servers at the end of the week. Yes, Royal Caribbean says tip is already included, but these special servers deserve so much more! :) They send $$ back home to their families and will make your trip extra special & memorable.

Botticelli Dining Room, Deck 5.

Request these Servers every night (CEMIL, BORYANA, PUTU):

-the very handsome & humorous CEMIL from Turkey (head waiter),

-the very beautiful & devoted BORYANA from Bulgaria (head waitress),

-the very sweet and charming PUTU from Indonesia (assistant waiter).

If you like friendly, funny, and extremely attentive servers, request them! Hopefully they won't be gone on holiday when you're on the ship.

CEMIL should be working in a 5-Star restaurant. He cut the bone off of our lamb shank, knew the best meals to recommend, and always entertained us with his funny quips and "talent." He liked playing a few tricks like hiding my watch under a napkin when I left to go to the restroom. We always looked forward to what might happen the next evening.

BORYANA always made sure we were taken care of... she even made me a special cappuccino. She's so friendly, so caring, that you feel like she is your long-lost friend. She knew what to recommend and in fact, I left it up to Boryana & Cemil to select the best Gluten Free Meals and they often brought me out two appetizers, two meals and two desserts!

PUTU will quietly fill your waters and bring your bread and smile the entire time. He's very endearing and is so quick with a compliment. He will be your friend by the end of the week too!

I also met another server ARVIND from India who remembered my name for the rest of the week!

Amazing People. Amazing Dining Experience. Always a great way to end a busy day of sight-seeing.

Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Oceanview Stateroom

G
Loved the animals made out of towels each day. So nice to have the same person who cleaned our rooms every day. Very nice.

Published 09/16/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Liberty of the Seas Review
Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?