Star Princess Cruise Review by rubyredvette

Embarkation: Seattle
Destination: Alaska
Cabin Category: BB
Cabin Number: a330
See More About: Star Princess Cruise Reviews | Alaska Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals
Dining 5+

Ship Facts: Star Princess Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Star Princess Deck Plans
A Great Trip

Embarkation was very trying. Stood in line for two hours. They formed from 1 line into 2 lines, then back into 1 line. It was not a pleasant experience.

Once aboard, it was better. The Stateroom Steward was EXCELLENT. Annie took the time to remember us and questions we asked, she followed up to make sure that her answers were correct.

Wife is Gluten intolerant and the dining staff took extra care to be sure that her needs were met. Outstanding job by Head Waiters David and Giuseppe.

Two MaitreD experiences were less than pleasant. First night at my assigned Dining room, I was told in a haughty voice that my requested seating for two was impossible because there are NO tables for 2 on the ship and my travel agent had lied about seating for two. I informed him that I had selected the dining for two on Princess Website. We were assigned to another Dining room and we had table for 2. Second night we were 30 minutes late for seating time, MaitreD (different one)said in a haughty voice that our table had been given away because tables are released when you are an hour or more late. I looked at my watch and back at MaitreD, asked the time. We were seated.

Food was great and service was great. I would go again !!!

We used the Easy Transfer to get bags to Airline and it was great.

Publication Date: 09/13/13
Read the Alaska ports review by rubyredvette
More Star Princess Cruise Reviews