“Liberty is terrific”

binwinbinwin
Member Since 2008
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Liberty is a wonderful ship.

The Carnival 2.0 upgrades are a great addition and, in particular, Guys Burger Joint. I thought how can someone get excited about a hamburger...until I tried Guys Burger, which was the tastiest burger I've ever had. I loved the 80/20 ground chuck, super melty cheese, donkey sauce, hand cut fries and toppings bar (mushrooms, fried onions, lettuce, tomato, pickles...). The food was also excellent in the Main Dining Room, Diamond Steakhouse and Lido Buffet with Mongolian Wok and great around-the-clock pizza.

Entertainment was very good on the ship, including the theatre shows, Lido activities and sports tournaments and quizzes. Our only disappointment was that the sports area, which includes Putt Putt Golf, basketball, volleyball, closed down too early at 5pm each day (we enjoy a late night game of Putt Putt golf).

Seaside Theater's Dive-In Movies provided popcorn and blankets - films at night included Lincoln, Blindside, Avengers, Grown Ups, Superman 3, Bourne Legacy.

We enjoyed Liberty more than Carnival Dream due to the better passenger flow, Carnival 2.0 upgrades and Liberty's excellent service from all departments.

Carnival Liberty Cruises to the Western Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Liberty Review
Carnival Liberty Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?