Trip was great.....dining room needs training: Queen of the West Cruise Review by Hydrokitty
Overall Member Rating
Trip was great.....dining room needs training
1. Breakfast buffet every day set out milk, cottage cheese, yogurt without any provision for keeping dairy food chilled.
2. At dinner the first night the Restaurant Manager was observed combing his hair in the dining room over a buffet containing clean and uncovered water glasses.
3. Passengers fill out menu for lunch and dinner at breakfast and restaurant manager assured me that if I wanted something not on the menu to just write it in and it More would be prepared. I asked for chicken soup and salad for lunch(it had been served the day before) and waited over 30 minutes for soup because they didn't start making it until I was in the dining room! I waited 30 minutes for a hamburger at dinner (it was on the lunch menu) and 40 minutes for a small dish of blueberries and cottage cheese for breakfast.
4. Passenger dropped fork and a new one was brought by server and handed to passenger handle first!!
5. All of the passengers on board were 55+ and yet when one of them fell and cut her arm there was no first aid kit/or band-aids on board!
I would love to book the Mississippi River cruise with ACL, but I'm afraid to. For the money we spent on this trip, I expected better. Less