Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by mmmessin: Miracle, North to Alaska 2013

Miracle, North to Alaska 2013

Sail Date: August 2013
Destination: Alaska
Embarkation: Seattle

I have been on a fair share of cruises and I love Alaska. The Miracle is a nice ship, but in need of an exterior refurbish. The Serenity deck for adults is my favorite getaway space, however the deck is warped, and I saw more than a few people trip.

The staff is pleasant, but not really aiming to go above a beyond as on other ships. I am not sure if it is because the Alaska season is wearing on them and they are focused on their next destination which is Hawaii. Please do not think that I am saying that we had a terrible time because we had a great time, the ship just needs a bit of TLC and the crew needs a pep talk.

The food in the steak house was wonderful, and we ate there times during our week cruise. The dining room was just ok. Slow service and the menu has been scaled down.

Our next cruise is on the Sunshine in December from New Orleans and we are very excited, and hoping for a wonderful experience.

In closing I will say you can never go More wrong choosing Alaska, as the scenery is fantastic. Less

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Miracle Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Miracle Oceanview Riviera 1164

Room 1164 must be over a machine shop of some kind and is noisy 24 hours a day, if you are a light sleeper get another room.

(5.5)

Tracy's crab Shack is to die for an absolute must do.

Read 837 Juneau Reviews

Good place to shop and visit Walmart which is on the edge of town, great prices much cheaper than in port.

4x4 Tour