“Miracle, North to Alaska 2013”
Cruise review of Carnival Miracle

mmmessin Carnival Miracle 4 Miracle, North to Alaska 2013
mmmessin
Member Since 2013
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

I have been on a fair share of cruises and I love Alaska. The Miracle is a nice ship, but in need of an exterior refurbish. The Serenity deck for adults is my favorite getaway space, however the deck is warped, and I saw more than a few people trip.

The staff is pleasant, but not really aiming to go above a beyond as on other ships. I am not sure if it is because the Alaska season is wearing on them and they are focused on their next destination which is Hawaii. Please do not think that I am saying that we had a terrible time because we had a great time, the ship just needs a bit of TLC and the crew needs a pep talk.

The food in the steak house was wonderful, and we ate there times during our week cruise. The dining room was just ok. Slow service and the menu has been scaled down.

Our next cruise is on the Sunshine in December from New Orleans and we are very excited, and hoping for a wonderful experience.

In closing I will say you can never go wrong choosing Alaska, as the scenery is fantastic.

Carnival Miracle Cruises to Alaska
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

1164
Room 1164 must be over a machine shop of some kind and is noisy 24 hours a day, if you are a light sleeper get another room.

Port

Good place to shop and visit Walmart which is on the edge of town, great prices much cheaper than in port.

Read 1,248 Ketchikan Reviews
Published 09/09/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Miracle Review
Carnival Miracle Cruises to Alaska
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?