Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by waynebrk: Crowded but lots of Options
Overall Member Rating
Crowded but lots of Options
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
There are things I like about this cruise ship, and there are items that I did not.
- Departing from NYC was amazing!
- Number of restaurants and, mostly, the quality of the specialty restaurant's food.
- Waterwalk. This is underappreciated. It was a nice place to hang out when not sunning.
- Paperless. No tickets for shows.
- Waterslides (e3ven for a 52 year old).
- Service (everyone was very nice, made an extra effort to call me by name).
- Disembarking, considering the number of passengers, was pretty good.
- Much smaller scale than Epic (e.g. hallways are very skinny.h smaller scale than Epic (e.g. hallways are very skinny.
Embarking was crazy unorganized.
No lounge chairs available for most of the cruise. Many people saved spaces but didn't use them. There was some policing of this, but not enough.
le saved spaces but didn't use them. There was some More policing of this, but not enough.
iTV (system on TV) didn't have all my reservations. So, I had to refer back to printouts I brought.
Considering the number of days at sea, the elevators were not sufficient. Less
Read more Norwegian Breakaway cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Breakaway Review >>
Short cruise needing some pati...
Bigger is not better - but rat...
Anthem short review
Bring your iphone or try anoth...
Choose another cruise line and...
Drink and Dining packages made...
Boring review by the newly cru...
First Cruise; Live and Learn