Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Nicolte: Best service I have ever experienced!

Nicolte
Member Since 2013
1 Post

Compare Prices on Carnival Dream Transatlantic Cruises

Best service I have ever experienced!

Sail Date: October 2009
Destination: Transatlantic
Embarkation: Other

My wife and I booked a spa balcony on the Dream's inaugural transatlantic cruise from Rome to New York, and we were blown away by the level of service offered on this ship! In particular, our cabin stewardess Dima was incredible. My wife purchased a large stuffed monkey while in Rome, and each day when we returned to our cabin, the monkey was in a different position. (hanging from the ceiling vent, sitting in a deck chair with a blanket, sitting at the desk with headphones and sunglasses etc.). I injured my arm and had surgery the day before we left for our trip, and Dima even found us a set of cuticle scizzors to remove my stitches with.

The ship is wonderful! The layout is much like the splendor or a conquest class ship, but much easier to navigate. You can walk completely from one end of the ship o the other on almost every deck, and can even walk arround the dining rooms on both sides. There is also a half mile long continuous walking track on the promenade deck. Ship More stability is an A+. We ran into 40 foot seas and 100mph wind gusts the day before we reached New York, and the ship was very manageable. Winds were so bad they wouldn't allow people out on deck, but we had no trouble moving about he ship.

The ships cleanliness was superb. After a five straight sea days crossing the atantic, the coast guard sent a team on board to study the crews practices as we had a record low number of illnesses on board.

I would not hesitate to book another cruise on this ship. Less

Read more Carnival Dream cruise reviews >>