Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review by tiahnam

10-12 5+
        13-15 4.0
        16+ 3.0

Eh!

Carnival Fantasy is the oldest and smallest ship that they have to offer so I heard while I was on the ship. I went on this cruise with my cousins,aunts, and uncles. My two eldest cousins are 18, another pair of cousins were 16 and the rest were between 7-11 years old. The ship has lots of things to offer for ADULTS! Of course my cousins and I would like to hang out together just like our parents like to hang out together. However,my two 16 year old cousins and I were allowed to go in a teen club called "club o2", now my two 18 year old cousins wanted to hang out with us as we always do but they couldn't do that because the club is only from 15-17. Obviously, my 16 year old cousins and I can't go into the adult club so we were stuck in middle. Basically we were walking around the ship with nothing to do. The director of club o2 had a nasty attitude and we explained to her that our parents would like us to stay together and if they could just sit with us of course she refused. It makes sense because those are the rules however my cousins aren't 25 they're only 18. So for us to stay together and have fun was difficult.

So our next option to do something at night was go in the pool. But of course the pool closes at 11, that's late i agree, but there are no lifeguards so why not close it at 12? That one hour certainly makes a difference. Now being that my cousins and I always know how to have fun together we did and made new friends all so it wasn't that bad. While we went to dinner the staff was really nice and the variety in the menu was great.

My cousins and I didn't stay in the same room, we each had a room with our parents. So while our parents were out partying at night we would just be in the one persons room hanging out. Now we knew we couldn't sleep together because those aren't the rules. We'd all go back to our rooms at about 4 am and then go back to the one persons room at about 10 am. Now we had a house keeping guy who would CONSTANTLY ask us how many people are in the room and what not. But we just like getting ready together that's basically it but he just wouldn't stop asking us. One of those five days he asked about the luggage in the room asking us who is on the upper floor, which means he was basically going through our luggage to find out who's in what room. As i previously stated WE JUST LIKED GETTING READY TOGETHER.

The Bahamas was beautiful and that was the best part of the whole trip and I'd go on that boat again just to go to the Bahamas.

I rate this trip overall a 6.5. if you're not 21 and over, and don't have money don't bother coming on this boat. From what I've seen the club is always packed and looks really fun, maybe in another year I'll be able to enjoy it.

Thats basically it! Make good choices. ;)

Publication Date: 09/04/13
Read the Bahamas ports review by tiahnam
More Carnival Fantasy Cruise Reviews