Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by Skyline02: Carnival Imagination

Compare Prices on Carnival Imagination Bahamas Cruises

Carnival Imagination

Sail Date: August 2013
Destination: Bahamas

My husband and I picked this cruise as a trial bases to see if he would have problems getting sea sick since he is very prone to motion sickness but I am happy to know now that he had no problem but the seas were also perfect!!

Overall this was a great experience. I had sailed Carnival before but was along with 5 others new to cruising. The ship was a little dated but very clean. We stayed in an interior room mid ship and only had one issue with our shower. Every time we would shower the drain under the sink in the bathroom would flood the whole bathroom. It only took 15 min or so for it to drain back down but I was afraid to ask exactly where that water was backing up from?? The room service was great. Always did a great job with our room. I am kind of a neat freak anyways so they didn't have much to do lol. In my opinion the food anywhere besides the main dining room as mediocre at best. Though my husband loves cafeteria food and never complained.

Our time in More Nassau Bahamas was absolutely amazing. We bought day passes to the Sandals Resort and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We bought Faster to The Fun passes for this cruise and they were priceless. It made embarkation and debarkation a breeze. Honestly I just didn't think there was enough to do on board or it could just be that I haven't found the right cruise line for me. Less

Read more Carnival Imagination cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Imagination Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Imagination u91

This was an interior room midship. Size was as expected. Only down fall was the drains in the floor of the bathroom. Every time you shower the drain in the bathroom floods the floor.

When you exit the ship you are bombarded by people trying to persuade you to do a number of excursions and different activities. As a group we had already planned to do a day pass at the Sandals Resort ($110 per person). Kind of pricey but very worth it. The resort was amazing. All of the activities, food, drink and private island are included!!! The straw market left something to be desired but I'm just not really into a bunch of Bahamas trinkets. Only other thing I can offer is to take the bus!! Much cheaper than a cab and worth the experience. The number 10 bus is the one you want.

Read 2607 Nassau Reviews