Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by Skyline02

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by Skyline02
Member Name: Skyline02
Cruise Date: August 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Number: u91
See More About: Carnival Imagination Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Carnival Imagination

My husband and I picked this cruise as a trial bases to see if he would have problems getting sea sick since he is very prone to motion sickness but I am happy to know now that he had no problem but the seas were also perfect!!

Overall this was a great experience. I had sailed Carnival before but was along with 5 others new to cruising. The ship was a little dated but very clean. We stayed in an interior room mid ship and only had one issue with our shower. Every time we would shower the drain under the sink in the bathroom would flood the whole bathroom. It only took 15 min or so for it to drain back down but I was afraid to ask exactly where that water was backing up from?? The room service was great. Always did a great job with our room. I am kind of a neat freak anyways so they didn't have much to do lol. In my opinion the food anywhere besides the main dining room as mediocre at best. Though my husband loves cafeteria food and never complained.

Our time in Nassau Bahamas was absolutely amazing. We bought day passes to the Sandals Resort and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We bought Faster to The Fun passes for this cruise and they were priceless. It made embarkation and debarkation a breeze. Honestly I just didn't think there was enough to do on board or it could just be that I haven't found the right cruise line for me.

Publication Date: 09/04/13