Carnival Pride Cruise Review by Moremajor: Relaxed on the Pride

Relaxed on the Pride

Sail Date: August 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Baltimore

My husband and I enjoyed our cruise on the Pride. Although the ship shows it's age, it is still a very nice vessel. We mainly took this cruise to relax, and we did just that. There was a variety of things to do on board and plenty of places to wander.

Our cabin was ok, nothing fancy. We had a balcony which we used frequently. The room was clean and cabin steward attentive. We were treated to a towel animal each night along with an ample supply of fresh towels. One important thing to note, if you are sea sick prone, be very careful which cabin you choose. This ship rocks and vibrates more than any other ship I have been on. Staterooms at the back of the ship really vibrate and I heard several people complaining of constant rattling in the room.

Meals were fine. David's Steakhouse was amazing. It was worth the extra money for sure! Buffet lines would get crowded, but move fairly quickly, except for the pizza line. It was impossible!

Overall, I would recommend More this cruise if you like a more laid back itinerary. Grand Turk was very nice as was Half Moon Cay. As far as Freeport goes, stay on the boat! Less

Read more Carnival Pride cruise reviews >>