MSC Poesia Cruise Review by Theo Cay: Second Poesia Cruise

Member Since 2005

Compare Prices on MSC Poesia Western Caribbean Cruises

Second Poesia Cruise

Sail Date: February 2013

My wife and I have been on many cruises, and we really liked MSC and Poesia is a beautiful ship. The food is above average for cruise food, which you must remember is institutional. 2000+ plus meals served in 4 hours. They do a great job.

The ship is spotless, and the crew is friendly and happy. The room is maybe a touch smaller than most, and storage space can be an issue. Room service is FAST.

Too bad the Poesia won't be back to do Florida departures. The new Divina out of MIA replaces for 2013 fall season. I am not crazy about Miami just because FLL is more convenient for me.

We stayed on back to back for 14 days.

Don't hesitate to book an MSC cruise, it's a great value. Their itineraries are not the best, if I had to come up with one negative. I'd compare the experience about even with a Princess cruise. Less

Read more MSC Poesia cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Poesia Review >>

Cabin review: MSC Poesia 10242

Cabin is a bit smaller than most. Storage is below average. Very clean, and well kept. Pack a little lighter. Cabin at rear of ship is SPECTACULAR..what a view.More quiet than you'd think, and nice smooth ride.