MSC Poesia Cruise Review by Theo Cay

MSC Poesia
MSC Poesia
Member Name: Theo Cay
Cruise Date: February 2013
See More About: MSC Poesia Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | MSC Cruises Cruise Deals
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Ship Facts: MSC Poesia Review (by Cruise Critic!) | MSC Poesia Deck Plans
Second Poesia Cruise

My wife and I have been on many cruises, and we really liked MSC and Poesia is a beautiful ship. The food is above average for cruise food, which you must remember is institutional. 2000+ plus meals served in 4 hours. They do a great job.

The ship is spotless, and the crew is friendly and happy. The room is maybe a touch smaller than most, and storage space can be an issue. Room service is FAST.

Too bad the Poesia won't be back to do Florida departures. The new Divina out of MIA replaces for 2013 fall season. I am not crazy about Miami just because FLL is more convenient for me.

We stayed on back to back for 14 days.

Don't hesitate to book an MSC cruise, it's a great value. Their itineraries are not the best, if I had to come up with one negative. I'd compare the experience about even with a Princess cruise.

Publication Date: 09/05/13