Disney Fantasy Cruise Review by cruiseallthetimewithme: Phenomenal Cruise on the Disney Fantasy

cruiseallthetimewithme
Member Since 2013

Family & Children 5.5

Compare Prices on Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Phenomenal Cruise on the Disney Fantasy

Sail Date: August 2012
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

This was my family's second cruise on the Disney Cruise line. Our first cruise was on the Disney Wonder in August of 2008. This cruise took place in August of 2012. I can not say enough good things about this cruise ship. The ship is phenomenal! It's beauty is beyond compare. We did the 7 night Eastern Caribbean itinerary stopping in St. Maarteen, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay (the most beautiful island of them all)!

The Staterooms: We had a deluxe ocean view with verandah on deck 8. Staterooms on the Disney cruise lines are more spacious than staterooms on other cruise lines. We found the queen size bed to be very comfortable. Also, with the bed being raised from the floor allowed us to store our luggage under the bed and have more space in the closet. Having a balcony was a nice addition which allowed us to step out for fresh air at anytime.

The Ship: There are so many wonderful areas on this ship. The dining rooms are really nice. With the rotational dining you are More given the opportunity to experience three different venues for this ship they are the Royal Court, the Enchanted Garden and Animator's Palate. Another great perk is that your servers rotate with you addressing you by name and remembering your likes and dis-likes.

The Entertainment: There is much to do on the ship and not enough time to do it all! Just to name a few the Buena Vista movie theater is a great venue to watch a movie. The Walt Disney Theater is where the broadway style shows are held. This venue is also very nice.

Adult Areas: The adult-only areas on this sip are top-notch. The bars and lounges are not to be missed. The adult-only restaurants Remy and Palo are definitely a must-try. We had dinner in Remy and the service was out of this world! I even had a step stool to lay my purse on! And to top that off when I had to use the restroom, I was escorted to the restroom door! We had brunch and dinner in Palo both dining experiences there were also great!

Pirate Night: This night was great and not to be missed! Be sure to join in on the fun! Many dress-up in pirates garb. The night is topped off with fire works and a buffet in Cabbanans so save room after dinner for more late night food.

My hat goes off to the entire crew of this ship. We felt that we received outstanding service from all of the crew members on this ship! I highly recommend this cruise line for all ages! Even if you don't have kids this is a great cruise line to take if even only once! We cruised with our 17 year old daughter and only saw her at dinner. She had a fantastic time in the teen club and in other areas of the ship. I am booked for the holiday cruise on the Disney Dream for December 22, 2013 can't wait! I already know that this upcoming cruise will also going to be special and memorable also! Less

Read more Disney Fantasy cruise reviews >>