“NCL Jade Eastern Med.”
Cruise review of Norwegian Jade

msm35 Norwegian Jade 4 NCL Jade Eastern Med.
msm35
Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Just came home from two weeks aboard the NCL Jade. We were surprised to find out that most passengers were only on a one week cruise. The ship returned to Venice after a week and new people came on board. The boarding was easy and the bus from the airport was no problem.

The room with a balcony was fine and the service first rate. Common areas were crowded as expected. We did not expect so many kids of all ages even babies to be on board. The pool area was not the place to be at least for us. Very noisy and crowded. The gym was nice and not crowded. The food was good and free style dining meant we always had a table for two. The shows were diverting and the music in all areas of the ship was first-rate. Having a drink at night and listening to music was a highlight.

We took a tour at every port. They were very well done and the guides were excellent. The only bad part for me at least was the hard sell at every stop. Turkey was the worst but the Greek stops were almost as bad. We waited for over an hour in the hot sun for the cable car to bring us down to the tender in Santorini. My wallet was stolen. I blame myself because I had foiled an attempt earlier. No police presence that I could detect.

Once I replace all my cards and drivers license I will surely remember the fascinating sites and a wonderful part of the world. Don't try to save money by touring on your own except in Venice were it is easy. Save money on the ship with drinks and the casino.

Norwegian Jade Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Jade Review
Norwegian Jade Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?