Aegean Odyssey Cruise Review by gymbabe: Voyages to Antiquity -magical dream come true

gymbabe
Member Since 2010

Cabin Not Rated

Voyages to Antiquity -magical dream come true

Sail Date: June 2013
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Venice

This trip was magnificent. The food was superb at every single meal. the service was second to none.

The ports and port excusrions, which are included in the fare,were interesting and well planned.

the on-board lectures were very informative and organised, and all the lecturers were only too happy to answer questions and ignite our passions in the various regions, history and culture.

There is a gym,hair and beauty,swimming pool etc and not a tacky casino in sight.

The cabins were clean, and very straightforward with no uneccessary trimmings.A welcome place to lay one's head after a busy day and evening; we only had one "sea day" the rest of the time we were in port.

I had some personal requirements, and the staff were very helpful and went out of their way to accomodate me.

the captain was happy to mix with voyagers, and was very approachable and also helpful.

I would not hesitate cruising on MV Aegean Odyssey again.this More is my second extended journey with them. Less

Read more Aegean Odyssey cruise reviews >>