MSC Musica Cruise Review by Vricine

Member Name: Vricine
Cruise Date: August 2013
Embarkation: other
Destination: Baltic & Northern Europe
See More About: MSC Musica Cruise Reviews | Baltic & Northern Europe Cruise Reviews | MSC Cruises Cruise Deals

Ship Facts: MSC Musica Review (by Cruise Critic!) | MSC Musica Deck Plans
You get what you pay for.

The food on the MSC Musica was terrible. No variety and tasteless. The food was several times served not hot, even during dinner. The lunch buffet was a straight disaster. I travelled solo and each time I want to get something from the buffet, my place was taken by some others. It was way too crowded, never find a place to sit on my own, always had to share with other people. It felt more like a school or work cantine then a restaurant. Food was basically the same every day with little or none variety.

As a single traveller, I asked the Maitre 'D to join for a table of 8, if possible with other singles. His answer was out of this world. Stupd and undisciplined. The highest rank he should get is a dishwasher. Not worth to wear a white jacket. Very rude and without any respect.

I have to say that the check in went very smooth but this was probably because I was so early to get onboard and luckily my cabin was already made up.

I had an obstructed outside cabin. It was indeed fully obstructed with no partly view but this does not bother me. The cabin was always immaculate.

I bought a premium drink package at 42 Euro per day and this has put a high benefit to me as I had about 8 corona's each day, 3 Pina Coloda's during the day or some Cappuchino's. Also Icecream and selected wine's were included which I took well advantage of. A great deal if you are like me, party and like to spend in the bars or lounges at nigth.

I choose this cruise because of the itinerary. Will I cruise on MSC again ? NEVER !!!

Publication Date: 08/24/13