MSC Musica Cruise Review by Vricine: You get what you pay for.

Vricine
Member Since 2004

Compare Prices on MSC Musica Baltic Sea Cruises

You get what you pay for.

Sail Date: August 2013
Destination: Baltic Sea
Embarkation: Other

The food on the MSC Musica was terrible. No variety and tasteless. The food was several times served not hot, even during dinner. The lunch buffet was a straight disaster. I travelled solo and each time I want to get something from the buffet, my place was taken by some others. It was way too crowded, never find a place to sit on my own, always had to share with other people. It felt more like a school or work cantine then a restaurant. Food was basically the same every day with little or none variety.

As a single traveller, I asked the Maitre 'D to join for a table of 8, if possible with other singles. His answer was out of this world. Stupd and undisciplined. The highest rank he should get is a dishwasher. Not worth to wear a white jacket. Very rude and without any respect.

I have to say that the check in went very smooth but this was probably because I was so early to get onboard and luckily my cabin was already made up.

I had an obstructed outside cabin. More It was indeed fully obstructed with no partly view but this does not bother me. The cabin was always immaculate.

I bought a premium drink package at 42 Euro per day and this has put a high benefit to me as I had about 8 corona's each day, 3 Pina Coloda's during the day or some Cappuchino's. Also Icecream and selected wine's were included which I took well advantage of. A great deal if you are like me, party and like to spend in the bars or lounges at nigth.

I choose this cruise because of the itinerary. Will I cruise on MSC again ? NEVER !!! Less

Read more MSC Musica cruise reviews >>