Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by tdbird: I am Hooked

I am Hooked

Sail Date: June 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Jacksonville

This was a bucket list for me , now I am hooked can't seem to get enough . Got the second one booked and can't wait to go. The room was more than I had expected it to be. The food was wonderful. The activities were so much fun. Also enjoyed going into the ship shops.

Just sitting on the deck watching out across the water was a joy to end a day or start it. Thought I would be lost with out my phone but it was a joy , no stress just fun..

The ports were also an added enjoyment. One port we swam and ate a wonderful dinner the ship had provided, the other took a tour with a wonderful guide on air conditioned bus. Then while in Nassau the shops had lots to look at and purchase.

The people that took care of the rooms were there and kept it picked up all the time. Clean liens were supplied all the time. Each time I left the room and came back it was picked up .

The trip was a great value , the cruise employees are very helpful. I am a senior and found this More trip to be a once in a life time but now going for a twice in a life time..LOL leaving in Jan, 2014

Happy sailing to all Less