Worth every penny !!: Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by creesey1969
Overall Member Rating
Worth every penny !!
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
Impressed with this most beautiful Ship and facilities were second to none, ample sunbathing beds and great pools that suit everybody. Fabulous, fabulous food - the chefs work so hard to provide these wonderful dishes, a real treat.
What can we say about the staff - truly wonderful, nothing is too much trouble for them, my mother has a issue medically with butter and after stating this on our first night we never had to mention again, we were taken care of .....
Here are a few names we wish to mention who we felt are a true credit to the company and they must be congratulated :
* Our Chambermaid - Lovley Joanna, she looked after us twice a day and always so happy and cheerful and our room's were always clean and just perfect.
* Towel attendant on the Pools Deck More - Happy, Happy Citra, she always knew our names and very very cheerful.
* King Lear Dining Room Booking Clerk - Szilamer ( we used to call him James Bond due to his ear piece !) what a great guy with great personality, always arranging a great table for us and again happy and cheerful every night.
* Head Waiter - Lalit, what a charmer and a real star ! so organised and busy but always had time to pop over and ask if we were well and happy on our holiday. We wish him well on his career.
* Our Waitress - Turkessa Lauren, she is lovley lovley girl and helped us with again, issues with medical needs with our family at meal times. Always polite and worked so hard.
* Our Waiter Assitant - Gene Boswell, what a fantastic guy with the biggest smile you could ever want every evening ! looked after our table fantastically and delivering the best range of bread my daughter Emily could eat !
Meal times everybody enjoys but with these few people, we could'nt wait ....
Evening entertainment was very good and Joff is so funny and again a true credit to the company.
Plenty of shopping to be done and a great coffee shop with cakes !!
We are hoping to rebook shortly and get back on the ship, having withdrawal symptoms already.
Hope this helps you decide on your holiday! Less
Read Cruise Critic’s Independence of the Seas Review >>
Seemed like a training cruise
Overall a great experience
Beware of College Spring Break...
OMG you can not even make this...
Drunken Frat Party