I can understand why the general public rave on about Royal Caribbean Ships, we have just come back (27th July 2013) from sailing with The Independance Of The Seas and what a beautiful holiday we have had.
Impressed with this most beautiful Ship and facilities were second to none, ample sunbathing beds and great pools that suit everybody. Fabulous, fabulous food - the chefs work so hard to provide these wonderful dishes, a real treat.
What can we say about the staff - truly wonderful, nothing is too much trouble for them, my mother has a issue medically with butter and after stating this on our first night we never had to mention again, we were taken care of .....
Here are a few names we wish to mention who we felt are a true credit to the company and they must be congratulated :
* Our Chambermaid - Lovley Joanna, she looked after us twice a day and always so happy and cheerful and our room's were always clean and just perfect.
* Towel attendant on the Pools Deck - Happy, Happy Citra, she always knew our names and very very cheerful.
* King Lear Dining Room Booking Clerk - Szilamer ( we used to call him James Bond due to his ear piece !) what a great guy with great personality, always arranging a great table for us and again happy and cheerful every night.
* Head Waiter - Lalit, what a charmer and a real star ! so organised and busy but always had time to pop over and ask if we were well and happy on our holiday. We wish him well on his career.
* Our Waitress - Turkessa Lauren, she is lovley lovley girl and helped us with again, issues with medical needs with our family at meal times. Always polite and worked so hard.
* Our Waiter Assitant - Gene Boswell, what a fantastic guy with the biggest smile you could ever want every evening ! looked after our table fantastically and delivering the best range of bread my daughter Emily could eat !
Meal times everybody enjoys but with these few people, we could'nt wait ....
Evening entertainment was very good and Joff is so funny and again a true credit to the company.
Plenty of shopping to be done and a great coffee shop with cakes !!
We are hoping to rebook shortly and get back on the ship, having withdrawal symptoms already.
Hope this helps you decide on your holiday!