“Carnival Fascination Cruise 8-10-13 was great!!!! ”
Cruise review of Carnival Fascination

CJohn2013 Carnival Fascination 5 Carnival Fascination Cruise 8-10-13 was great!!!!
CJohn2013
Member Since 2013
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

The Carnival Fascination cruise to Half Moon Cay and Nassau Bahamas was awesome!

The ship was beautiful and the excursions were amazing! We rented a cabana at half moon cay and did the stingray adventure. Renting a cabana is the only way to go, you get fruit, chips, dips, waters and sodas and we didnt have to wait in the long line for the buffet.

The stingray adventure was a blast, the kids loved every minute of it.

At Nassau Bahamas we went to Atlantis and did the Deep water swim/aquadventure with the dolphins. This is a little pricey but totally worth it!! once in a lifetime opportunity. We got to ride a few water slides but didnt have but a few hours to really enjoy Atlantis but we had a great time, this resort is breathtaking!

We had U69 and U67 connecting rooms on the ship, which worked out really well for my husband and I and our 3 kids. Our balcony was great and it was relaxing to sit out there and here the ocean and smell all the fresh air.

We did the 6 PM dining in the sensation room and trust me you should do this and not the "anytime" dining, there were long lines waiting to get in on the side for anytime dining. The waitstaff was great and make sure to stay after you wat because the staff puts on a little show every night.

We saw Divas and Motown shows on the ship and they were all great! and also went to the comedy shows which were also great! We enjoyed all of them!! The food was great and trust me we ate way too much!! There are alot of activities to get into if you look at the Fun Times everynight, we planned our days and nights by it. We really didnt spend that much but on our pictures, they have backgrounds all around level 9 and we did alot of them on Elegant Night and they all came out great!!

I dont care what anyone says on here...this is a beautiful ship and my family and I had a great time!!! If you dont enjoy your trip then you dont know how to have fun. We will do another cruise in the next year!!!!

Carnival Fascination Cruises to the Bahamas
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

11U69

The stingray adventure was a blast, the kids loved every minute of it.

Published 08/24/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Fascination Review
Carnival Fascination Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?