Carnival Pride Cruise Review by Soldierfoley

Embarkation: Baltimore
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 8A

Not so good

This is only my second cruise, but it was way worse than my first one. My first cruise was on Royal carribian and I may refer to them from time to time bacause they are the only comparison I have to this floating money pit. The Carnival Pride is a small ship, but it has more than 2,000 people crammed on it, and you will wait in huge lines for every meal unless you wake up at 6:30 and get to the buffet before anyone else (which we did a few time just so we could eat in peace). Everywhere you go there are tons of people. The RC cruise seemed to be a lot more relaxed and not nearly as crowded.

The Pride also shuts down the buffets at anything other than peak hours so you will be stuck eating cheeseburgers or pizza a lot.

They also try to milk every dime you have while on board. they do not do anyhting simply to entertain. they are tying to get you to buy siomething.

I still had a pretty good vacation, but I will never ride carnival again. The staff seemed to care less if we were happy and sometimes even seemed to be offended that there were people on their ship.

Booo Carnival