Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by 4 sisters cruising

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by 4 sisters cruising
Carnival Imagination
Carnival Imagination
Member Name: 4 sisters cruising
Cruise Date: August 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 4E
Cabin Number: r215
See More About: Carnival Imagination Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

A little disappointed

My sisters and I went to celebrate birthdays. We looked at reviews on line but still didnt know what to expect. We were told the lines to enter the ship would be terrible and it would take forever to board. Not the case. We arrived a bit too early. Around 10:45 am. No lines @ check in and waited in the holding area. Went through right away and our picture was taken. We checked into customer service to see that the our payment terms were correct and they were. I purchased a soda card because I am addicted and knew I couldn't drink lemonade and tea for the 4 days. It was worth the money. Then we headed to lunch.The meals were just OK. It was what I will call a lot of fast food.

Our cabin was small for four ladies but we were not there much. Dress is extremely casual. The pool was very disappointing. Smack dab in the middle of the Lido deck. Even if it was appealing I do not think that I would have felt comfortable with everyone eating and staring at me. The serenity deck was good. It is an over 21 location and a great escape from children. We choose the early seating and dinner was good. Our waiter Ricardo was excellent. For the captains dinner we asked to change our seating time. They said if we came back at 900 it would be fine and it was. Seated immediately. We were disappointed that the picture taking was already done so we had no professional pictures for this dinner. The food was lobster and prime rib. The lobster was overcooked and the prime rib a little undercooked for my sisters liking. I enjoyed the comedians. A little trashy but they warn you. Not child friendly. The dance show was great. Best show on the cruise. I used the spa had a massage. I didn't book ahead and got a better deal on the ship. A learning experience for all.

Publication Date: 08/24/13